Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I hope you people arent using google😡
Google pe answers hain kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I hope you people arent using google😡
Google pe answers hain kya?
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Awwwww Thank you.
Congrats🥳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Hope you liked it hehehe 😆
I didnt taste it
My hubby drank it all and then called it nakli pepsi😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Google pe answers hain kya?
Yes but dont use it
Go with your own instinct
Thank you. 😳Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Congrats🥳
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21