There were news that there are drugs being used in the party but I did not believed it.
What is your take on this?
There were news that there are drugs being used in the party but I did not believed it.
What is your take on this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes of course
drug parties happen in Bollywood, if everything that's wrong happens in this industry then this would be happening too
of course...Bollywood is a subsection of Indian society. Everything that happens in India happens in Bollywood. Narcotics, crime, corruption, nepotism, etc.
recreational drug is rampant everywhere... so obviously it'd be used in Bollywood parties too..
and also while they're at work too... there was one video of Salman where he definitely looks high on meth/cocaine.. the one where he's wiping his sweat using Sonam's dupatta..
Recreational/party drugs are used in hi profile parties for sure.Not just in bollywood, but outside too.
But they aren't v easy to access, you should have proper contacts.
Is this a rhetorical question? Where’s that picture/video KJo posted where legit every single one of them was high?
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Is this a rhetorical question? Where’s that picture/video KJo posted where legit every single one of them was high?
Not all of them, some of them for sure
Recreational drugs are everywhere. Stars or not stars. Students parties...
People are smoking weeds and others stuff everywhere.
some of us here need to stop acting saint please.
Recreational/party drugs are used in hi profile parties for sure.Not just in bollywood, but outside too.
But they aren't v easy to access, you should have proper contacts.
Not really. Take a stroll behind CST or through the lanes behind Taj Mahal hotel. You'll find everything. And yes, the cops are well aware of it all.
Maybe start drug testing
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0