Edited on page 17 😆
I don't know why I chose them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Edited on page 17 😆
I don't know why I chose them 🤣
🤣 Truly one of a kind Shiri! Truly one of a kind my dear.
Personally love it. Esp the last one of Abeer and Pragya🤣.
🤣 EPICCCCCCC!!!!
🥺 I dont know any Indian Show that much can i ans with English tv series?
Originally posted by: VIDFGATRHKFGNMMH
🤣 Truly one of a kind Shiri! Truly one of a kind my dear.
Personally love it. Esp the last one of Abeer and Pragya🤣.
Thanks 😆
I hope Sam likes them too 🤣
🤣 I can certify she will. Those are truly marvellous dear!

I must say you are truly creative
🥺 I dont know any Indian Show that much can i ans with English tv series?
Don't think we can...If I could, I would have done with English shows too.
1.

2.
3.

Originally posted by: GNOHBXLHQ64IW7LR
🤣 I can certify she will. Those are truly marvellous dear!
I must say you are truly creative
Thank a lot 😳