Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
She is directionless which is why her name is Disha pata-ni
Haye iske pure Naam mein locha hai 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
She is directionless which is why her name is Disha pata-ni
Haye iske pure Naam mein locha hai 😂😂
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I oved BBD and even Itefaq I love every movie of his
I always watch first day first show🤣
Ittefaq was good ❤️ Not a blind fan though 🤭🤷🏼♀️
I see the reviews then decide whether to waste my money or not ✌🏽
Who said im a blind fan...I am just suporting my hubby😎
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Who said im a blind fan...I am just suporting my hubby😎
Well I’ll beat my hubby if he makes movie like that 😏🤣
