Originally posted by: togepe30
And she married at like 22 or something. At the peak of her career. Like after giving hits like Bangalore Days and Om Shanti Oshana.
Om Shanti Oshana = Om Shanti Om?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: togepe30
And she married at like 22 or something. At the peak of her career. Like after giving hits like Bangalore Days and Om Shanti Oshana.
Om Shanti Oshana = Om Shanti Om?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Maya has bharosa too on you
She will look intensely for you to win next round
Awww☺️
Originally posted by: NitaReid
It disheartening to get low scores too Zeal ,but cheer up I won't quit yet , I said it as a joke
I know some were saying it as a joke and some maybe seriously.
But just enjoy the game and discussions.
Today was not that much entertaining as compared to Nostalgia.
Even when everyone initially cribbed about its not their Nostalgia they enjoyed it. Whereas school all have experienced yet there were so many sad posts. 😭
I agree 😳
I am thinking about writing this sentence in TV Geek game after getting R2 questions.
Yr kyun I also dont hv witty side .. dont think about winning play the game. Har jeet to lagi rehti hai.
She is waiting for you to become a topper once again

I'm back with my broken heart
And she can pull off serious-looking roles also with such elegance☺️Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I agree 😳
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Om Shanti Oshana = Om Shanti Om?
Haha. No.
This is a Malayalam film: Ohm Shanti Oshana
Topper not possible but hopefully next round i do well😳