@Akshu : I made three gifs of Mahanadi movie after watching it ... Do u want me share with you ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
@Akshu : I made three gifs of Mahanadi movie after watching it ... Do u want me share with you ?
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
She is terrible.Good uske baaki gane nahi sune😆
By the way how much did you score ? And did you bet ?
Not counting Q7, 4. And yes.
I am thinking about writing this sentence in TV Geek game after getting R2 questions.
1st n 4th coz 4th i love her laugh
It disheartening to get low scores too Zeal ,but cheer up I won't quit yet , I said it as a joke
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank u :)

Maya has bharosa too on you
She will look intensely for you to win next round
Q7 answer and scorecard will be given tomorrow?
Scorecard tomorrow, 7th later
Hows the Josh everyone? 😆
Bohot low. 
HainaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
1st n 4th coz 4th i love her laugh
Her laugh is so carefree☺️