Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Aaj ka episode Kyun nahi aata 😡😡😡

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Aaj ka episode Kyun nahi aata 😡😡😡

Yes 🤔
Why doesn't Sony give the episodes in the morning 🤓

Shravu aaj bohot royega 😭 bechara 😭
I watched Feb clips of Bepanaah and I am in love with Aditya Hooda
Hayeee JenShad ☺️
yeah, I think so too :D
Thanks.Shamoo......I think Priya.......answered all the possibilities....... the second one was hilarious.......is that Hindi..?
Yeah, it is
Shravu🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes 🤔
Why doesn't Sony give the episodes in the morning 🤓
Shravu aaj bohot royega 😭 bechara 😭
My nickname for him 😎
ohoo😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My nickname for him 😎
hi guys wassup
Hi , Meena! ❤️
guys, anyone knows Bunty ka actual name kya hain? I was never able to guess...
Damn! I watched the trailer if Bebakee and it's the copy paste of Kahiin toh hoga 🤣
Priya, did you watch that trailer?
Kushal Tandon as Sufiyaan - Sujal Garewal
Shiv Jyoti as Kainaat - Kashish
Karan jotwani as Imtiaaz- Piyush Raheja
Damn! I can't stop laughing...
Although the trailer is good 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5