Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Urggh no one liked recess time 😭
gurrrl our answers are matching🤣🤣
I loved recess time, standing in the corridor & the chit-chats😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Urggh no one liked recess time 😭
gurrrl our answers are matching🤣🤣
I loved recess time, standing in the corridor & the chit-chats😭
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
yesss!! the only hope now 😭 sheep main kisi ki nazar lagi for my topper ass 🥺 or it's just my sehwag avatar in full-blown mode😆
how much got ???
I don't know 😆 Not playing this game remember?🤣 I just know few I would've said and they won. I don't care about others 🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
what you started well we ended up with same points
I know
My downfall 😭
Anybody please write winning answers together
Parm please compile the answers in one place please. I lost count of the answers and dont know what they were
Also did 7th question get cancelled?
omg hinna 🥳🥳 whoaa what a turnaround
I guess I lost d bet 😆
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
gurrrl our answers are matching🤣🤣
I loved recess time, standing in the corridor & the chit-chats😭
Or in the playground chit chatting🤣