My final score 8.5/14
These ties 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My final score 8.5/14
These ties 😡
Some of our unique answers are matching OB 🤣Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
best foreigner ever 🤗🤗 you are the best HSfan, thanks for sticking by this sehwag 😭
Ugh still stuck with 7 WTF🤢
😲
I got 4.5
Gad I didn't score below that 🤣
Will see next round 😎
Hope it's not MCQs again 🥱
Tic Tac Toe is a boring game. I rest my case. 😐
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Some of our unique answers are matching OB 🤣
How much you scored?
Me too😭
8/14 ...better than i expected