😡🤢😒👎🏼😳🤔💔😵🤬🤪😔
Pati babu broke his promise and goes to mini... Poor bon.😒. I think he will busy caring for mini as of now and no time to bon🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😡🤢😒👎🏼😳🤔💔😵🤬🤪😔
Pati babu broke his promise and goes to mini... Poor bon.😒. I think he will busy caring for mini as of now and no time to bon🤔
did he touch her?
Ani has touched mini to check her temperature.
Am I right Lalz?
PH😡
We should be happy we didn't get to see ani lifting her though he did🤔
Originally posted by: listmist
Pati babu broke his promise and goes to mini... Poor bon.😒. I think he will busy caring for mini as of now and no time to bon🤔
So the one who said in YT told the truth. He would serve her day and night.😔
Originally posted by: listmist
PH😡
We should be happy we didn't get to see ani lifting her though he did🤔
Thanks for social distancing.
did he lift her in his arms?
I think yes but they did not show such scene
Did masterji come today?
Originally posted by: caller123
I too can't . So there was nothing much today. Right?
No...t was a Short episode of 20mins
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Did masterji come today?
Don't know still day 1 of Mini's challenge.
Originally posted by: listmist
No...t was a Short episode of 20mins
Ok.Hope we get a good episode at least on Friday.