Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: caller123
So he touches friends only not wife. What a hubby?😆
Friend cum children love
so eagerly waiting to see his dosti getting away from him by breaking his dostwala heart, mind n brain! 😈
Waiting for it... I don't want to see any friendwala scene between them also
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Though he friendzoned mini..!
But still he touched her..! Which I'm not liking.🤬
Sab usse bash karo please..!
If he did this with bon...I would have forgive him....but nahi 😈
Usse kyun temperature 🌡️ dekna ta touch karke 🤬
Why can't he touch his responsibility Bon but friend Mini?😡
n we all thought since last epi her pati babu would do it for her then she will make luchi with that atta!
And we are all wrong 😆🤣
My expectations 👎🏼

Originally posted by: caller123
So he touches friends only not wife. What a hubby?😆
He is scared to touch her😆
Originally posted by: listmist
Pati babu is busy with his dost😵
😡🤢😒👎🏼😳🤔💔😵🤬🤪😔
Originally posted by: caller123
is it watchable?
No I can't tolerate ani mini scenes🤢
Originally posted by: caller123
Why can't he touch his responsibility Bon but friend Mini?😡
Exactly 😡
I'm angry now 😈
But didn't see the epi fully..! I just skipped more parts