That gif was so perfect & attractive both... I ended up craving for icecream...soy ones are not that attractive that's the problem........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
That gif was so perfect & attractive both... I ended up craving for icecream...soy ones are not that attractive that's the problem........
Originally posted by: JNL6ZANIJ5XAFIPI
I was just kidding.......now you're just a big little kid........
Yes😆 @bold this sounds good
The gif😆
Originally posted by: UWSJATXUPXF42ZIN
That gif was so perfect & attractive both... I ended up craving for icecream...soy ones are not that attractive that's the problem........
Now I'm craving some too!😆
Yea...I know...you're growing & your shirt so far keeping up...with it.........🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Merawala res here....will ask mod to remove the earlier one😆
Sorry for my eagerness....will go through the thread now!
Will come with a detailed comment tom!
Gotta sleep now!
Aww.............that's so nice of you...buddy...it's always a pleasure.........& absolutely loved your thoughtful & beautiful message/letter..........❤️🤗
Originally posted by: RVMBOVFICCMOFXTY
Yea...I know...you're growing & your shirt so far keeping up...with it.........🤣
lol🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: W5JE2KYTOUPANLIX
Aww.............that's so nice of you...buddy...it's always a pleasure.........& absolutely loved your thoughtful & beautiful message/letter..........❤️🤗
Glad you liked it🤗❤️
That dude looks like a perfect fit to mimic you as per the studious & fun go..........🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Glad you liked it🤗❤️
Yes...indeed........you spent so much time.....to encrypt it......so nicely......