okkkayyy😆
❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
okkkayyy😆
❤️
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Don't scare me kate😲🤣
It's their theory Krish.🤣
Lalz, check in browser. I can't see in app but in browser.
Even I can't see it 😕
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Ep 72 description
After Bondita manages to pass Trilochan's test of tolerating intense smell of the spices, she is presented with yet another challenge of making desserts, all by herself! With no one to assist her, will Bondita triumph in her task?
Oh no. So may be Ani enters to help her.
Originally posted by: Lovelypathak
Lalz, check in browser. I can't see in app but in browser.
Lemme check shilpi
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Par Saurabh se itna intezaar hoga kya Krish 🤣 mujhe lagta hai Ani hi samjhayega Sampoo ko in a decent way as in case of good touch bad touch
But seeing that time period sampoo might feel awkward to hear it from ani right....I don't know....🤔
Himanshi, you better give us update then. Others cannot open.
ha jaise ani baap banne se pehle bhaia ban jay phirse by mInoy having a baby!🤣
Chup re. ...mahiii will whitewash you🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lemme check shilpi
In the app go in 24 hours before tv, there its opening