Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Can people see my DP?
DP is so cute ❤️
Don't do school discussions. :):
Would u like 5 questions that didn't make it to final list also be send for fun?
yes new DPOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Can people see my DP?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm talking about overall position. Ain't you first? 😆
For now and I got it after last round , that what I meant 🤣 .
Don't do school discussions. :):
Would u like 5 questions that didn't make it to final list also be send for fun?
No I dont want 🤣
My logic is flawless. 😎
When are we allowed to discuss?
Tum kis position pe ho Shera?Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm talking about overall position. Ain't you first? 😆
Ok Will PM
Add your name
These questions are just for discussions which can happen after deadline.