I completely lost it at the cheel part 🤣 Mohit's high jump....I hope the EDKV directors see it 😆
They for sure should see it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I completely lost it at the cheel part 🤣 Mohit's high jump....I hope the EDKV directors see it 😆
They for sure should see it😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
They for sure should see it😆
But hopefully they don't take any inspiration from it 😆 Imagine Suman as an icchadhari naagin 🤣
But hopefully they don't take any inspiration from it 😆 Imagine Suman as an icchadhari naagin 🤣
Nahiiiiiiii
![]()
But hopefully they don't take any inspiration from it 😆 Imagine Suman as an icchadhari naagin 🤣
Nahiiiiiiiiii
Spare me this torture 🤓
And Shravan as.... 🤣

OMG Isa will kill me for sure if she see this 🤣
LOL Idk how people are actually liking that stuff....😆
Don't kill me for this, but I was thinking of making a SuVan VM, just for fun, on kzk Title song🤣
They are liking that show because their favs are in the show I guess🤓
OMG Miyan🤣🤣🤣🤣
Isa for sure is gonna kill you🤣
I am doing the honour on behalf of Isa 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5