Spellwork Results!- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

81

Views

3.4k

Users

11

Likes

119

Frequent Posters

QIDLEX6MHIOKMZPN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Isa you're flying with Hindi....I see you using Hindi nowadays like us....hats off to you👏


No probs....you should use Tum with us since we are friends!😳


Thanks, buddy......I use it with you most...because...I'm certain you won't laugh at it......I can't form smaller sentences.....but can't understand when you folks write...they seem still complicated for me... let's be honest.......sometimes I still use...lines...from my friends.......😉

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#72

Originally posted by: ZPEWI5YVHYNCE23Z


TFS......Wow.......they're beautiful.....didn't learn yet to taste virtually......is there any dairy....I'm on a vegan diet......just checking in.....

The traditional ones don't have but some varieties have so yeah you can eat them even when you are on vegan diet!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#73

Originally posted by: DUA3PT2KRP3Z5VI2


Thanks, buddy......I use it with you most...because...I'm certain you won't laugh at it......I can't form smaller sentences.....but can't understand when you folks write...they seem still complicated for me... let's be honest.......sometimes I still use...lines...from my friends.......😉

Yes you can always try new things with me....I never laugh when someone is trying because they are taking efforts to do something!

No probs dear...you can't master a language in few days...it takes time and you should generally take help from your friends!🤗

QIDLEX6MHIOKMZPN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#74

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes you can always try new things with me....I never laugh when someone is trying because they are taking efforts to do something!

No probs dear...you can't master a language in few days...it takes time and you should generally take help from your friends!🤗


Thank you.......for being such an encouraging buddy...& tolerating my nuisance..........❤️🤗

QIDLEX6MHIOKMZPN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#75

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

The traditional ones don't have but some varieties have so yeah you can eat them even when you are on vegan diet!


Okay...I will check the ingredients...hope nearby Indian restaurants make them here..........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#76

Originally posted by: SDUKZZA6IQEK7P2S


Thank you.......for being such an encouraging buddy...& tolerating my nuisance..........❤️🤗

🤗

It isn't nuisance Isa....I admire your eagerness for trying and learning new things!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: B2HRG2V4FZ2RXNTB


Okay...I will check the ingredients...hope nearby Indian restaurants make them here..........

Everything suits your Vegan diet so no probs....yes you should check it!👍🏼

QIDLEX6MHIOKMZPN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

🤗

It isn't nuisance Isa....I admire your eagerness for trying and learning new things!


Thank you...buddy........for you....


Sweet Ice Cream GIFs That Will Melt Your Heart | by Gfycat | Medium

QIDLEX6MHIOKMZPN thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#79

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Everything suits your Vegan diet so no probs....yes you should check it!👍🏼


That's great..........


Top 30 Ice Cream GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#80

Originally posted by: RJG6RYAIQQHQKPND


Thank you...buddy........for you....


Sweet Ice Cream GIFs That Will Melt Your Heart | by Gfycat | Medium

Thanks a lot Isa....

I want ice-cream now😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".