Definitely🤣Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Haha 🤣🤣He is funny 😂😂
Let me search the topic🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Definitely🤣Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Haha 🤣🤣He is funny 😂😂
Let me search the topic🤣
I sent my replies 👍🏼
Now hoping for the best n a relaxing weekend
Unique sheep ji what's your sig ? Me can't see ...:(
All the best dear 🤗
Nita I don’t want to be at the bottom any more 😔
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Nita I don’t want to be at the bottom any more 😔
All it takes is a one good Round dear , so dont lose hope 🤗, you will get higher points this round . I will cheer for you too
Sent answers?😆
Heya Silpa!Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Hello sheeps
How are you?