I remember watching kal ho na ho and thinking that preity and SRK are married. 😆. I didn't like saif coming between them at all.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I remember watching kal ho na ho and thinking that preity and SRK are married. 😆. I didn't like saif coming between them at all.
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
I thought if I stared hard enough, the tv would pull me inside and I would be able to sing and dance with the hero heroines😳
Reminds me of my tuition students who used to think just like we could see the lives of television shows character, same way someone is watching us in our lives in television 😂
I used to think plastic surgery actually changes the face completely.
We would get dressed up to watch shows thinking the people on the other side could see us . 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine watching Small Wonder all dressed up 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Cheesedumplings
Tell about your misconceptions in childhood regarding movies.
For eg:
I used to thing heroes and heroines sing themselves in movies.
I thought even when I played my videos the actors were acting only for me 😆😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Reminds me of my tuition students who used to think just like we could see the lives of television shows character, same way someone is watching us in our lives in television 😂
What if it's true...😆😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I used to think plastic surgery actually changes the face completely.
It doesn't?😲 I still thought there are different kinds of surgery and face completely changes in some..
Now I have to do research in this
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat
We would get dressed up to watch shows thinking the people on the other side could see us . 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine watching Small Wonder all dressed up 😂😂😂
😆 but it must be enjoyable experience...
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I thought even when I played my videos the actors were acting only for me 😆😆
🤣
In old movies they used to show the rapist used to reach for the woman's face and the woman trying her best to save her face from the gunda. So yeah...