Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I hope you're really kidding here. Family had all rights, legally and morally who'd be present and who's not during his final rights. Everyone can pay respect from distance to the dead. How does one resort to illegally sneak into Mortuary to pay last respect ? It's not allowed as already confirmed by Cooper employees itself. 

Legally, sure. Morally I'm not sure. I know I wouldn't stop anyone from paying their last respects especially his GF, no matter how much I hate her. Even if it was illegal, I'm glad she did it. I'm not sure how many people could ever live peacefully without seeing their GF/BF one last time. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Legally, sure. Morally I'm not sure. I know I wouldn't stop anyone from paying their last respects especially his GF, no matter how much I hate her. Even if it was illegal, I'm glad she did it. I'm not sure how many people could ever live peacefully without seeing their GF/BF one last time. 

Morally wrong in reality n rhea will not ve peace forever d crime she did
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Still not quite as imaginative as your script. 

Dawood, Bollywood Mafia, ISI, China, Coronavirus Patent. Kya kya nahi hai is kahani mein? Blockbuster!!!πŸ˜†

Rheality tv lol
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

no yours is reality show worst than big boss just fiction with Arnab for trp

No urs is rheality show worst than big boss just fiction with arnab for trp lol
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Still not quite as imaginative as your script. 

Dawood, Bollywood Mafia, ISI, China, Coronavirus Patent. Kya kya nahi hai is kahani mein? Blockbuster!!!πŸ˜†

Benedict Arnold somewhere πŸ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am happy CBI is doing investigation on BOTH murder angle and if it’s suicide abetment angle. They went to ssr flat first for the murder angle. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What right did the family have to not let Rhea see Sushant one last time? In almost every religion its a sin to not let someone pay respect to the dead. 

Glad she went to the morgue to pay her last respects. 

A criminal who caused havoc in their brother's life ultimately resulting in his death should have been allowed by them to attend his last rites with open arms πŸ‘. I am actually shocked that any of his close ones din't go to her and slap the shit of this gandi nali ka keeda .

I am so so glad this criminal is getting lynched each and every day on social media . Prolly not even 1% of what she put Sushant threw and the pain that his family is going through now. 

Both sides are full of shit. 

Ms. Chakroborty can't decide if she left Sushant or Sushant left her. If it was a break, a break up or he just wanted her to stay away for a few days while his sister was visiting. 

The family's story makes no sense either. Why didn't they try filing a complaint after Feb? They had until June. They even met Sushant after which also means they were never cut off from him. Whats the point of releasing that whatsapp message from the father when he spoke to Sushant tons after that? I dont doubt their intentions but they're probably being played by Nitesh Kumar. 

Just a TV show being put on by the Modia. No Covid Headlines, No China, No economy. Has got the whole country tuned into this shit show. Very convenient. 

Edited by guess.wh0 - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

Both sides are full of shit. 

Ms. Chakroborty can't decide if she left Sushant or Sushant left her. If it was a break, a break up or he just wanted her to stay away for a few days while his sister was visiting. 

The family's story makes no sense either. Why didn't they try filing a complaint after Feb? They had until June. They even met Sushant after which also means they were never cut off from him. Whats the point of releasing that whatsapp message from the father when he spoke to Sushant tons after that? I dont doubt their intentions but they're probably being played by Nitesh Kumar. 

Just a TV show being put on by the Modia. No Covid Headlines, No China, No economy. Has got the whole country tuned into this shit show. Very convenient. 

We have limited information . His family members are yet to properly speak up. Whatever we know is in bits and pieces. Even his bff Mahesh's version we dont know. Things have happened over a long period of time. Also there is a big angle of blackmailing involved . We are yet to know the details. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Ganapathi Bappa Moraya! πŸ™

I pray to the Elephant Lord to shower his grace on everyone.. to aid the scientists to find cure for COVID and to aid the enforcement agencies to reach the truth! 

Lalbagcha Raja - Last Yr 

https://twitter.com/thakur_shivangi/status/1167440251469647873

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago