I am fine..Originally posted by: -kalika-
hi... How are you?
How you doing?
Sorry... I couldn't remember you.
How can I address you dear?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am fine..Originally posted by: -kalika-
hi... How are you?
How you doing?
Sorry... I couldn't remember you.
How can I address you dear?
I am fine..
How you doing?
Sorry... I couldn't remember you.
How can I address you dear?
I am new to this forum. My name is Kalika.
I am fine. What is your name?
Welcome to the forum dear...🤗Originally posted by: -kalika-
I am new to this forum. My name is Kalika.
I am fine. What is your name?
You can call me Shaheen..!!
Nice meeting you kalika...
Welcome to the forum dear...🤗
You can call me Shaheen..!!
Nice meeting you kalika...
Thanks Shaheen😊
Nice meeting you too😳
So what do you do?
I am Ph. D scholar and working as Junior scientist in both ACS and RSC...
I am a online teacher for DFWSWD camp at Melbourne.
My part time job is doing psychology in distance education...
I am Ph. D scholar and working as Junior scientist in both ACS and RSC...
I am a online teacher for DFWSWD camp at Melbourne.
My part time job is doing psychology in distance education...
ohh! That's impressive.
Was just wondering(dont mind), how you manage to do so much? It must be really hectic.
Yeah...it's really hectic but I'm used to such hectic schedules since am 10 yrs old....Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
ohh! That's impressive.
Was just wondering(dont mind), how you manage to do so much? It must be really hectic.
Yeah...it's really hectic but I'm used to such hectic schedules since am 10 yrs old....
Can understand. So what are you doing now? I mean you live in US? So are you at your work place?
I live in India dear...Originally posted by: PassionateCrime
Can understand. So what are you doing now? I mean you live in US? So are you at your work place?
I used to work in my lab and complete their organization works...
Now, getting ready for online class for students which will begun by 1.10am...
I live in India dear...
I used to work in my lab and complete their organization works...
Now, getting ready for online class for students which will begun by 1.10am...
Oh okay. Night classes?
Sorry I was a bit confused.
So what do you teach?
Btw I am a teacher myself and a writer in education field.😊