New episode uploaded? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New episode uploaded? 😲
🤣🤣Originally posted by: blackhole
ohh well that is always a bit problematic.😆 It's the only thing no body gets used too.🤢
You know when I am having PMS I end up watching loads of horror movies or lotr series
Count me in then🤣Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Ohh you too🤗...
Aurra is looking so beautiful...btw where is Pati babu
pata nahiAurra is looking so beautiful...btw where is Pati babu
I was also wondering but don’t know where he is ?
But did you notice batuk is also in kurta pajama
May be some Pooja is going happen in upcoming episodes.
Oh sorry. I forgot it's Friday 😆
Aurra is looking so beautiful...btw where is Pati babu
She should be doing it with Ani na?🤓
social distancing 😆