Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I didnt expect this less from Partner😭
Some Qs were TV related n BW related naa Alexia
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I didnt expect this less from Partner😭
Some Qs were TV related n BW related naa Alexia
FF is TOPPER !! 😲

Congratulations FF. You must be dancing while seeing the results. I am happy for you. 🥳

The hint for ur score was the most obvious...my birthday date!😂
You rock from the bottom this time! We like the waves girl!😎
Party time to not being dull consistent! Mehhh mehh mehhh! 🥳 I like topping to not topping WAY MORE!
It was also easy. I liked these questions. I got 2 out of 2 there. ☺️
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I didn't know people prefer Cezanne & Parth over Rajeev Khandelwal 😳🤣
wildy should have asked them to precise KZK 1 or KZK 2 🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
You all gave me scare! I just put all the name under wrong movie! I was going crazy finding what the hell I screwed in Excel!😳
Hoghi pyar ki jeet got none! Jab kisise has 8 goals!
Thank you WD n no problem it happens😃
Columbus WON THE BET LIKE (S)HE SHOULD HAVE! 🥳🥳🥳
I got 7 WD , not 8