What am I seeing??🤓
WD behan,tum viewbie kab bani?? 🤓
What am I seeing??🤓
WD behan,tum viewbie kab bani?? 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
WD you are viewbie now congrats 🥳
Kis forum ki? 🤓
Thanks for d thread @Parm :)
Have fun discussing guys :)
I ll comeback during result time :P
WD your battle to turn Purple seem futile now 😆, still once again congratulations🥳
WD Please tell me Lowest Score of this round 🤣
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Kyuuuun
even after seeing my answers? How can you
Because I want you to top thrice , just like how I want sehwag triple century to win tonight