Let's hide catcher😳🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
🤣🤣 He might know, as Uma shares it all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's hide catcher😳🤣Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
🤣🤣 He might know, as Uma shares it all
I think we began talking of couple ads on SIdnaaz threads since November when the champi sessions began... may this be the first of many more ridiculously beautiful couple ads to come and may all businesses they endorse prosper along with them! Woooooo Hoooo! 🥳
Where is Jyoti? Where is KarNan? Where are all the absconders from this thread? 🤧
I am here guys.. had a long long day at office but inko dekh k Jo thakan utarti hai na 😍
🤣Lmao🤣He surely knows and we laugh over some of the posts here too at times.... but post to post details on a regular basis he surely doesn’t care. He will be bored 😆 Gutter ka paani is likely when he knows I am spending a holiday chatting Sidnaaz since 2 hours 😆
Rabi be ready
Police wolice m nahi hain na jiju?🤣Hahahahahahaha. You are right though 😳
I missed this post. Not my bhai? Tab toh tum dono ko gutter ka paani mubarak 🤣🤣Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind
Uma I'm unexpressive as HELL... still havent told him what I feel🤣 I can relate.. i prefer doing it by time if not early😆
Nahi nahi, not your bhai ahem🤣 wo chahta hai tum thora hosla barhao, galiyan khani hoti tw idhr thori hota🤣🤣
As for your friend, we’ve talked about this before 😆 Take your time, but just don’t be too late 😆
So garteful you didn't say amaawas ka chaand🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
🤗rabi you have become Chaudvi ka chand 😆
yaar i'll try to be regular.. really miss you guys a lot❤️
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
😆vo to mera janam sidh adhikaar hai🤣😜😜
😆😆
🤣 Good one Ritz 🤣Apne first two emojis ko sheesh mein dekh. There facial expressions se opposite honge. Isko nautanki kehte hain. 😵
They are pretty chaalu bro.. no messing there😳😆I am good. Detox Ki bekar koshish karti hoon par sidnaaz gadbad maar dete hain😳😆