Damn they're too cute❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Damn they're too cute❤️
They look so cute together ❤️
I'm disappointed with the interview😒
I liked their cute offscreen chemistry...they enjoy their company it's evident
Aura is a cutie pie......
Pravisht is funny too
But still I'm disappointed with the interviewer😭..is it only me?
They should have conveyed the love their fans are showering on them.....
About the Twitter trolls and all😆
Is it only me who felt so?😔
Anyone recorded? I got an urgent call 😵
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I'm disappointed with the interview😒
I liked their cute offscreen chemistry...they enjoy their company it's evident
Aura is a cutie pie......
Pravisht is funny too
But still I'm disappointed with the interviewer😭..is it only me?
They should have conveyed the love their fans are showering on them.....
About the Twitter trolls and all😆
Is it only me who felt so?😔
I couldn't watch the whole interview but I too felt, the interviewer should convey the messages of fans.
Originally posted by: Prit_007
They look so cute together ❤️
They really looked so cute...I can't distinguish between aura and bon....I think both are same to same😆
Originally posted by: Prit_007
I couldn't watch the whole interview but I too felt, the interviewer should convey the messages of fans.
Exactly prit ....both of them were very energetic but still the interview should have been more exciting for them....
Interviewer should conveyed or asked some of the questions of fans?😒
Otherwise I really liked rudhita ....both of them do legpulling of each other I believe😆
Anyways thanks sbb for such a surprise for rudhians❤️
I heard something like slowly bon will start loving studying....eagerly waiting for that moment
Hahaa y pravisht chose that sang but it was so cute d way he was singing it to aura n then he said kisiki guma raha tha instead of ladki looool I laughed there .... n then he said cutely aura choti haina islie hahahaha
She asked abt future storyline but I wanted abit more on mini track that ani kya karega reg shadi interviewer spoiled it but they were damn sweet