Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yeah...I noticed that. He looked tired and sleepy since these three episodes...
Yeah...I noticed that. He looked tired and sleepy since these three episodes...
But it suits😆
Pravi is asking Aurra which masala is what🤣
pravisht singing main to rashte se jaa raha tha... i dnt knw why 😆
Yupp....No social distancing.
Originally posted by: listmist
pravisht singing main to rashte se jaa raha tha... i dnt knw why 😆
he is so cute
Yupp...Originally posted by: listmist
pravisht singing main to rashte se jaa raha tha... i dnt knw why 😆
Yupp....No social distancing.
ek saath ek hi earphones ke saath.
I got a meeting to attend now damn. 🤬
why he sang ?? reporter asked??