Why does notification say your post has been quoted when there’s no quote?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why does notification say your post has been quoted when there’s no quote?
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Why does notification say your post has been quoted when there’s no quote?
If someone quoted your post and then removes the quoted stuff it still shows up as notification in here.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
If someone quoted your post and then removes the quoted stuff it still shows up as notification in here.
Post karne ke baad edit? Kyunki wo bande ke comment mein edited at blah blah toh likha nahi hai.😕
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Post karne ke baad edit? Kyunki wo bande ke comment mein edited at blah blah toh likha nahi hai.😕
No even before posting if they edit it even while quoting your post and posting the comment.
I am trying to see if Mishh gets quote notification twice.
Must admire Ranjita for helping her husband run 7-11 stores. Any other BW heroine would have dumped the guy when he didn't turn out to be the rich businessman he was expected to be.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Why does notification say your post has been quoted when there’s no quote?
I think its a bug.
Happened with me too.
Also half of the post is disappearing. Esp sentences from the end of a post.
Must admire Ranjita for helping her husband run 7-11 stores. Any other BW heroine would have dumped the guy when he didn't turn out to be the rich businessman he was expected to be.
7-11 is all over Thailand.
I picked up a lotta stuff from there when I went last year.
What does her husband do? Franchise owner?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0