Originally posted by: RAWHXWNAMRW7IAUR
After that bengali 🤣.. he will ask for a self ban 🤣
Tada taadi koro😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RAWHXWNAMRW7IAUR
After that bengali 🤣.. he will ask for a self ban 🤣
Tada taadi koro😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Awww poor u but u urself said naa its mostly tv n bollywood so u wont top😭
I know Soni , still fall is going to be bit Nostalgic , like I will stare at the top table and wonder how far I have fallen 🤣.
Just kidding , I am fine . I know it the moment it was mentioned so all cool , but thanks for the concern 🤗
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I know Soni , still fall is going to be bit Nostalgic , like I will stare at the top table and wonder how far I have fallen 🤣.
Just kidding , I am fine . I know it the moment it was mentioned so all cool , but thanks for the concern 🤗
Overall table u will still be in top 10 🥳
Give question😆
Choose 1 film from the list below:
Bangalore Days
Ustaad Hotel
Om Shanti Oshaana
Kali
Parava
Puli Muragan
Originally posted by: NHQ5HQXP2DNNE47A
After that bengali 🤣.. he will ask for a self ban 🤣
Sab revenge mode Mai hai 🤣
When Teluguchokri comes online tomorrow ask her to give Zeal questions as well 😆. We have to cover all states 😈
Originally posted by: NitaReid
When Teluguchokri comes online tomorrow ask her to give Zeal questions as well 😆. We have to cover all states 😈
He will change his ID from Zeal to No Zeal🤣
Originally posted by: togepe30
Choose 1 film from the list below:
Bangalore Days
Ustaad Hotel
Om Shanti Oshaana
Kali
Parava
Puli Muragan
I hv lived in Bangalore 😳
only 4 match 😒Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Mera answer he lal dupatta, billi, shaan, pura ghar, hajmola, dulha, nysa, kancha cheema, brothers, dada, naagin, human computer
cute gif
My mum has actually watched her since Sangam and KZK1. I started liking her in DMG and SC
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2088865703290163546
You can barely spot them as they enter their car as some restaurant patron clicked them https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ4hsp3Ioag/?igsh=MWhyN2ZtN3I2aGgydA==
What a gigantic fall In 2019, Advani shot to fame with Kabir Singh and Good News and she followed that with an interesting trajectory with a...
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
5