
Khali haath aaye they hum
Khali haath jayenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Khali haath aaye they hum
Khali haath jayenge
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
The Twins
Shyam and Gur
The two share the winner points for Hera Pheri and Golmaal
OF COURSE I'm sharing this too 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Shibani is putting so much work and detail into this to make it memorable. Nice job Shibani!
And Congrats Minnie!!!
Are you tricking me?😲
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I can't believe I've had to share all of my wins. Koi toh solo award de do mujhe. 🤣
I got Ileana. The Twin award is all yours.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Wuhoooo I'm here!
Shibani great work!!!
Damn our house is SO TALENTED.☺️
Sab aapse se (chupke chupke) seekha hai😆
Awww no award to me😒 hahaha jk
Congrats all winners🥳
Also, Minnie being called Boss Lady = PERFECT!
Shibani thank u this was amazing u rock
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Are you tricking me?😲
You saw my sheep results stuff. 😆😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
LMAO, #1 on that shaming list is you babua 🤣
Apne pe khud khuladi maaarna😆 thats what Shyam does🤣