Congratulations on the colour change!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations on the colour change!
I'm yet to send!
Am I the only one who has 0 confidence in their answers but still has betted against their oppo😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I'm yet to send!
Me too😆
Sorry but I am actually giving out PMs hence didn't see that🤣
I will comeback in sometime
Add me too😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Am I the only one who has 0 confidence in their answers but still has betted against their oppo😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Am I the only one who has 0 confidence in their answers but still has betted against their oppo😆
You bet against your oppo?
I'm toh still confused🤣
Congrats WD for winning the 'Labyrinth of Words!'🥳👏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Sorry but I am actually giving out PMs hence didn't see that🤣
I will comeback in sometime
Don't worry. Do the thing you are doing. We can always interact here. 😳
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k