Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Are we getting the results tonight????
The silent chemistry is becoming too silent now🤣
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Mera red bhi dp ke sath match nahi ho raha
White goes well with everything 🤣
HSFAN TURNED PURPLE YAYY 🥳🥳
Mr. Cullen is Stunned by you now 🤣🤣


my head spins when I look at this gif 🤪
Lmao you changed your dp also 😆
SO CUTE
where is the first one you put
Let me bring some LWJ
I liked the last one I had (for a few mins) and the first one the least😆 They ain't coming back lol
WD how many left to sent answers?
Adding in Excel sheet...will upd in a few!✌🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes😆
I entered IF because of the EDKV1 forum😆but alas that forum had turned soona soona!
Awww so sad!
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k