Originally posted by: priya185
I made some edits how are they? I got nostalgic seeing them together. Tell me which one you prefer
Harshad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: priya185
I made some edits how are they? I got nostalgic seeing them together. Tell me which one you prefer
Harshad
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
TRIS! Your new DP (is beautiful) but the brightness matched with the light purple does make my eye feel uncomfortable 😳
Oh, come onnnn!😩
Don't make me google "colors that go well with neon purple"🤡
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How could you Nipple?
You being nice to me right in front of Exols SALAD? 🤣
How is she gonna eat now knowing that her silent chemistry is on the verge of becoming permanently mute.
My silent chemistry adhura reh gaya 🤣
Mera red bhi dp ke sath match nahi ho raha
4 hours to go , it looks like I am playing Ennuyi game 😆
Oh, come onnnn!😩
Don't make me google "colors that go well with neon purple"🤡
where is the first one you put
Let me bring some LWJ
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Mera red bhi dp ke sath match nahi ho raha
match karke kya karna hai 😆 ..
OMG??? OMGGG??? When did you lend there! :OOO
It's such an ugly colour 😭 I feel like those 60 year old ladies that wear burgundy nail polish 🥺
Your purple will look SO good with my DP and the butterflies resting on my nose
🤣
Oh, come onnnn!😩
Don't make me google "colors that go well with neon purple"🤡
Gray or black and white does! 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k