Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are adorable!🤗
How will I not miss you?
Highly upsetting in a way but I guess IF helps it get better!
You guys make me feel better
But I visit this place daily. You see me daily. We talk daily too. 😳
Originally posted by: A2SFEIQDQHG5DAUB
Wisdom is always beyond magical! 😆
Which thread did you turn into a purple?!
T - this one! ❤️
I turned purple replying to Thug 🤣 My Stunnerz years will suffer in fights with hosts🤣
I love that one ❤️ Used this scene in my VM! 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Highly upsetting in a way but I guess IF helps it get better!
You guys make me feel better
That's good that we are helping you in some way. Hope better things start for you soon. ⭐️😳
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
It is a bit dull for your personality, but you can make anything look good.

I have to go. Will visit later. Bye. 😳
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
That's good that we are helping you in some way. Hope better things start for you soon. ⭐️😳
Hey BB.. where were you .. 🤗
I got permission to open the news thread
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k