Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

62.5k

Users

54

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/koryodynasty/status/1296315208076414976?s=20

😲Looks like SK is having another outbreak like the Shincheonji church.

AU4NM5RILQUYGISH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Lol 😆 .This one looks like it has holes 🧐. I would stick to cloth masks over these weird masks.


I checked the details for you. 😆 It has a filter better than N95, which you change every 2 weeks. The respirator cost $70 and filters $14/10.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn


I checked the details for you. 😆 It has a filter better than N95, which you change every 2 weeks. The respirator cost $70 and filters $14/10.

That’s kinda expensive 😲( also, buying and changing new filters every two weeks is a hassle itself). Yeah Kaka can continue wearing them 😆.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago
AU4NM5RILQUYGISH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

That’s kinda expensive 😲( I mean l could buy it but getting new filters after every two weeks is a hassle itself). Yeah Kaka can continue wearing them 😆.


How? You get 10 for $14 dollars. Thats 20 weeks or 5 months of usage, Indians will stretch it for 6 months. 😆 N95 is expensive for just one day wear.

ISNKZPWYHHO47DAB thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

While every country is in decline mode.

Us

https://twitter.com/ndtv/status/1296298497663148038?s=20

AU4NM5RILQUYGISH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

The other day I chanced upon a Youtube video of an Indian teaching ppl how to sterilize their N95 to reuse it in an Instant pot. 😆 YT is recommending weird videos to me.

BoonAndBane thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UHHC6TL7EWIHEBMH

While every country is in decline mode.

Us



Yeah. It's sad. I saw China's position and stats on worldometer and my blood boiled. 😡

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".