Originally posted by: togepe30
Send one set on my behalf too😆
This game is giving me so much stress. I zero in on 2 options and always end up choosing the wrong one as the final answer🤣
I wish I could have someone send instead as well 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: togepe30
Send one set on my behalf too😆
This game is giving me so much stress. I zero in on 2 options and always end up choosing the wrong one as the final answer🤣
I wish I could have someone send instead as well 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Need to send my answers before sleeping 🤣, Zeal it not making me Nostalgic yet ,just plain stressed
nostalgia with stress, paperboat ahs found a new ad campaign
I'm ready for the next call. 😏
I am hereeeeeeee!
Thank god I checked the time😆
We r here tooo
3 minutes to go 🥳
What’s up sheeps?
😎😎😎
Ready for the Roulette Round?

Fastest 4 to quote this post and say the magic word
I want to take part for Roulette
IF YOU ARE IN
PM the info about the bet to Zeal17!
Within 1 hour.
Betting Layout:

Ready Steady Attack!

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
What’s up sheeps?
😎😎😎
Ready for the Roulette Round?
Fastest 4 to quote this post and say the magic word
I want to take part for Roulette
IF YOU ARE IN
PM the info about the bet to Zeal17!
Within 1 hour.
Betting Layout:
Ready Steady Attack!
I Want to take part for Roulette
I want to take part in rouletteOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
What’s up sheeps?
😎😎😎
Ready for the Roulette Round?
Fastest 4 to quote this post and say the magic word
I want to take part for Roulette
IF YOU ARE IN
PM the info about the bet to Zeal17!
Within 1 hour.
Betting Layout:
Ready Steady Attack!
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k