Since we're all already going down that route, chalo, saath mein chalte hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Since we're all already going down that route, chalo, saath mein chalte hai.
I love the 🐒 gifs 😂
Inn bandaro ki khatir hi sahi, I should win this bet. 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Since we're all already going down that route, chalo, saath mein chalte hai.
❤️
Discussion already started kya??? I have not sent my answers yet😔
Discussion already started kya??? I have not sent my answers yet😔
No🤣
Even I haven't Sent my answers
Discussion already started kya??? I have not sent my answers yet😔
DW I haven’t either. I’ll be submitting mine exactly 15 mins prior to deadline
Need to send my answers before sleeping 🤣, Zeal it not making me Nostalgic yet ,just plain stressed
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Need to send my answers before sleeping 🤣, Zeal it not making me Nostalgic yet ,just plain stressed
Send one set on my behalf too😆
This game is giving me so much stress. I zero in on 2 options and always end up choosing the wrong one as the final answer🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k