Poll
which actor?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bold:That observation skipped my mind.Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
SRK
To be honest, I liked Aish with most of her Co-stars. She might be one of those actreses in my list who I liked with most of her co-actors including Hrithik, Ajay, Salman, Arjun Rampal, Akshay Khanna and others too.. But somehow, I go with SRK as she didn't do many movies with him and I loved their chemistry, I wanted more of their movies. They deserved more movies together. Three movies, they did together, in one, they were siblings 😳, other, they didn't end up together and in the third, they had only few scenes together 😒😒
A very odd choice.I may be the only one but Priyanshu Chatterjee, I love the Dil Ka Rishta song and they looked amazing together.
An exception I came across for the first time.Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Salman.
Hrithik and her look great, but the word chemistry doesn't apply.
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
Aishwarya and Abhishek new pictures from a reception https://www.instagram.com/p/DY6ScimguZu/?img_index=5 igsh=MTluNTdmMWQxNTN3OA==
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
22