makers have gone mad nowadays and i am slowly drifting away from the show
They will regain it suj..! Don't..!
The storyline is Gonna Start... It will be surely as promising as the promo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
makers have gone mad nowadays and i am slowly drifting away from the show
They will regain it suj..! Don't..!
The storyline is Gonna Start... It will be surely as promising as the promo
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kaka be like kaka da laadla bigad gaya
Ani regains mera pura parivar pagal hai kya? Bacchi ki baaton par vishwas karliyea
Lemme faint again before they do godh barai (baby shower) to me
🤣🤣 I can't laugh anymore.....my stomach is paining now🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
🤣🤣
Now I want to see Mahi's reactions🤣
We have written the story including her.🤣
She will come later and be happy about it 🤣
👍🏼
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤣🤣 I can't laugh anymore.....my stomach is paining now🤣
Krish 🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤣🤣 I can't laugh anymore.....my stomach is paining now🤣
Mine too Krishna. It's hard to laugh aloud too here as my parents are sleeping. 🤣🤣
I don't like new montage
Hope it will return soon after she chooses her pati babu
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Hope it will return soon after she chooses her pati babu
I too hope the same.
Expectations will leads to Disappointments...
Not expecting too much still not giving up hope🤔