In teej sequence there in rose in kabir riddhu talk
Ridhu is holding rose
Now I want consolation of this vansh kept fast for riddhu too and trying thread together
In teej sequence there in rose in kabir riddhu talk
Ridhu is holding rose
Now I want consolation of this vansh kept fast for riddhu too and trying thread together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Consolation milna chahiye yaar....
I don't like that rose scene 🥺 i ll ignore it😒😒😒
But vansh is already drinking coffee right..while he's looking at ridhu doing Pooja
Consolation milna chahiye yaar....
I don't like that rose scene 🥺 i ll ignore it😒😒😒
Mein bhi poore sacred scene ki dhaziyaan Uda di thrill k naam pe
But vansh is already drinking coffee right..while he's looking at ridhu doing Pooja
Are yr it can be his act too to spy riddhu
Optimism zindabad
Tying the thread together ❤️
Itne mein panditji comes and says humesha sath raho.....7 janam together wala aashirvaad ☺️
Aur kya....image bhi toh maintain karega.... Secretly fast rakhega for Sweetheart
I don’t want to see this tamba anymore 😔
Ho saktha hai...as you say ... being optimistic
Poore scene ka satyanash kar diya☹☹☹
Btw Tamba come there on his own or Ridhu called him...or his insider informe him🤔