https://twitter.com/theestallion/status/1294824696186380288?s=20
She continues to be a Queen ❤️.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/theestallion/status/1294824696186380288?s=20
She continues to be a Queen ❤️.
Jhatka #2: Jhopadpatti is a guy.

JP went SH's way n didnt wanted to be called he or she. 😆
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
my grandkids love it whenever I cook this, great dish for picky lactose-intolerant children
Originally posted by: jhopadpatti
my grandkids love it whenever I cook this, great dish for picky lactose-intolerant children
Hello techie grandma👩💻 👵 😆.
Jhopadpatti a guy no? He said it once...😆 ye kya locha kar ke bhaag gayii jhopad..
the contradiction😆 final karlo ladka ya ladki . I can never trust IF.Originally posted by: PY653YDKNOISLDOV
Jhopadpatti a guy no? He said it once...😆 ye kya locha kar ke bhaag gayii jhopad..
Originally posted by: Columbus_Crew
the contradiction😆 final karlo ladka ya ladki . I can never trust IF.
Guess we'll have to wait for Jhopad to clear this up... but dont go with my hindi, its terrible 😆
BTW u are my oppenent in Sheep game 😈
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0