I love this top of Aditi.
Left boob = A R Rahman
Right boob = Mani Ratnam
Cleavage = Life
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I love this top of Aditi.
Left boob = A R Rahman
Right boob = Mani Ratnam
Cleavage = Life
The New show on Masaba coming up on Netflix looks good. The shopkeeper at the end of the trailer killed me😆
what is this.. Gopi bahu meme aside, that sindoor on a little kid's head is so disturbing to see wtf Indian TV
https://twitter.com/desiparodyboy/status/1293928934367666182
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD6KUZvH1sY/?igshid=1cj3gmvo8istd
Aloo doesnt wave at media anymore 😆
Another patriotic film for Akki
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD6aOe5Htxr/?igshid=1p6kinals52uu
Is he actually playing it...nice.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD6Z92BgyKL/?igshid=12s48kz59d2wn
Bengaluru riots pe discussion nahi hua iss baar? No topic made by resident jihadi?
Also, kept shouting delhi pogrom against minorities but Tahir Hussein truth comes, he accepts of planning Delhi riots. Ab nahi chillayegi pogrom pogrom qtiyapa?
Such a communal loser.
Waise Kaka and Begum run their own main FC. So do the starkids who just joined/want to join BW.
Originally posted by: BH7TBV2QP6TQHNQG
Bengaluru riots pe discussion nahi hua iss baar? No topic made by resident jihadi?
Such a communal loser.
who is resident jihadi?
Originally posted by: YBAKLYLC4BQYFFHO
brilliant..
been ages.. such elegance, always had
Which part of US is she in
She has been in Dallas for a long time, in between she lived a few years in DC but is back in Dallas.
Her daughter must have graduated from Stanford this year.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0