Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
What does Pateela mean ?😆
She loves Helly Shah who looks like a pateela 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
What does Pateela mean ?😆
She loves Helly Shah who looks like a pateela 😆
Thank you for the new thread @ WD and Zeal
Omg Appy my new opponent yikes so I am not gonna bet :(
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank you for the new thread @ Thug and Zeal
Omg Appy my new opponent yikes so I am not gonna bet :(
Where did thug come from Soni 🤣, forget ex Shepherd remember current one
🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
Where did thug come from Soni 🤣, forget ex Shepherd remember current one
This is so funny 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thank you for the new thread @ Thug and Zeal
Omg Appy my new opponent yikes so I am not gonna bet :(
After writing Thanks Thug for thirty threads ,it became a habit I suppose 😆
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Where did thug come from Soni 🤣, forget ex Shepherd remember current one
Still sleepy i guess edited
Originally posted by: NitaReid
After writing Thanks Thug for thirty threads ,it became a habit I suppose 😆
😆 IKR
True 🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
After writing Thanks Thug for thirty threads ,it became a habit I suppose 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k