Which Harshad?🤣Any Harshad fan here?😆
Chopra then here I am
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Which Harshad?🤣Any Harshad fan here?😆
Chopra then here I am
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I like to keep a track of my own performance. ⭐️
Nice 👍🏼 I do d same ... But I remember my points in all d tournament alone 😆
me me from Kis desh days I mean not fan but like him a lotAny Harshad fan here?😆
Ofcourse HC❤️
Have you seen Tere liye?

Even Gul's shows are just the sameOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Ekta never gets tired does she? 15 years later she is still making the same shows, witch just different actors/actresses 🤣
Overly bubbly FL
Arrogant ML
Some problems between them
And the story continues
There are some more similarities but leave it
Anurag!
me against FF
fhat the wuck
I count mainly because of goals, cos if miscounted, you'll end up being in a wrong position. 😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Nice 👍🏼 I do d same ... But I remember my points in all d tournament alone 😆
I informed WD yesterday, that my goals were wrong. And she fixed it, I went from 33 to 29 👍🏼
Woh ma'am toh is obsessed with Mills and Boons 😵Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Even Gul's shows are just the same
Overly bubbly FL
Arrogant ML
Some problems between them
And the story continues
There are some more similarities but leave it
Har show mein wahi chapti hai.
Also add FL is always poor orphan and ML is filthy rich with a sad backstory
🤣 Uske 2-3 ache the like Tere liye , Pyaar ko hojane Do and Initial Yhm( it became garbage afterwards😵)Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Ekta never gets tired does she? 15 years later she is still making the same shows, witch just different actors/actresses 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k