Originally posted by: AILTQH7PSX7EWJIM
Dude u should rename yourself unique.sheep 😆
That’s take how about Sheep Porsche 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AILTQH7PSX7EWJIM
Dude u should rename yourself unique.sheep 😆
That’s take how about Sheep Porsche 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tum kya ho behena🤣
🤣🤣 i dont know how to judge a ppl or read ppl
Mubarak ho, I just saw it's FIVE again. Consistency at it's peak🤣
I scored a 7 (would have been 8 if no tie) in one of Thugs previous game and was accused of snorting coke 😆. Maybe I should try it out again
Woh mujhe samajh gaya seeing you think I am matureOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 i dont know how to judge a ppl or read ppl
Mubarak ho, I just saw it's FIVE again. Consistency at it's peak🤣
🤣 Its takes special talent to be consistently average.
Cant wait to read HP OS 🥳and see covers if made :)
All d best teams :)
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh mujhe samajh gaya seeing you think I am mature
I thought you are going on a long hiatus looking at your goodbye letter. 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
NOTE
PM about R1 has been sent!
If you haven’t received it, let me know asap!
Theme is FOOD.
@Sheeps n Non sheeps:
No discussion at all!
First live house call of Roulette happens
on Sunday at 6 PM IST.
WD
reply to my PM😡
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I scored a 7 (would have been 8 if no tie) in one of Thugs previous game and was accused of snorting coke 😆. Maybe I should try it out again
You did? I read 5! Let me go check again! Sawwrryyyy
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k