Th.4 SheepCasinoRoyale...Score P.1 UPD+NOTE P.62+138- Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

41

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AILTQH7PSX7EWJIM

Dude u should rename yourself unique.sheep 😆


That’s take how about Sheep Porsche 😆


SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

🤣🤣 i dont know how to judge a ppl or read ppl

LJJT32I5QVHUETLU thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Mubarak ho, I just saw it's FIVE again. Consistency at it's peak🤣


I scored a 7 (would have been 8 if no tie) in one of Thugs previous game and was accused of snorting coke 😆. Maybe I should try it out again

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


That’s take how about Sheep Porsche 😆



🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

🤣🤣 i dont know how to judge a ppl or read ppl

Woh mujhe samajh gaya seeing you think I am mature
452JEMMV5TKBRUEC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Mubarak ho, I just saw it's FIVE again. Consistency at it's peak🤣


🤣 Its takes special talent to be consistently average.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Cant wait to read HP OS 🥳and see covers if made :)

All d best teams :)

452JEMMV5TKBRUEC thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Woh mujhe samajh gaya seeing you think I am mature


I thought you are going on a long hiatus looking at your goodbye letter. 😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

NOTE


PM about R1 has been sent!

If you haven’t received it, let me know asap!


Theme is FOOD.


@Sheeps n Non sheeps:

No discussion at all!


First live house call of Roulette happens

on Sunday at 6 PM IST.


WD

reply to my PM😡

Tris007 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish


I scored a 7 (would have been 8 if no tie) in one of Thugs previous game and was accused of snorting coke 😆. Maybe I should try it out again

You did? I read 5! Let me go check again! Sawwrryyyy

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: khan.baba · 5 months ago

https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".