Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Still stuck on Main 😆
Waise us show me Laxmi ji bhi thi jo Main Main karti rehti thi.
Beee beee
laxmi ji bhi is a sheep (lamb) like us 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Still stuck on Main 😆
Waise us show me Laxmi ji bhi thi jo Main Main karti rehti thi.
Beee beee
laxmi ji bhi is a sheep (lamb) like us 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Global Announcement
I think so. There were members I’ve never met before so perhaps 😕
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Theres no serial as such. But I’m saying beforehand, if any such serial happens, I’ll boycott 🤣
even if it has ArHi?😲
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Oh okay
Hows the weather now?
The last week for us was terrible
Got better yesterday
Same here. It s a lil bit cooler now outside. But its still as hot inside the house 🥵
and the hot weather will be back next week 😒
So eliminations start from next round?
I do NOT know a Bollywood song with the title IPKKND.🥺
What’s wrong with you people?? I thought the obsession died down for this show.
P.S I’m so bad at this it’s funny. 🤣
So eliminations start from next round?
No elimination. You can play peacefully 😆
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Same here. It s a lil bit cooler now outside. But its still as hot inside the house 🥵
and the hot weather will be back next week 😒
My brother and his kids are going Paris on Monday, they said the temp will be around 30
ENNUYI, theres no elimination
Why does PonyMo have the same DP as yours? I got confused. Did something happen between you 2?😆 Dont think she is IPK fan.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k