Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Firstly its McGonagall.
And kya yaar real_reel? Why didn't you bet? First time I won. 😂
Apt Gif 🤣
Its McGonagall. Noted.
Also you betted low.. would have won more if have better higher 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Firstly its McGonagall.
And kya yaar real_reel? Why didn't you bet? First time I won. 😂
Apt Gif 🤣
Its McGonagall. Noted.
Also you betted low.. would have won more if have better higher 😆
🤗
Yeah Waiting for next round😎
Omg Gladiator lost😲 Togepe30 congrats
Winner of Roulette Round is:
_NINA_

Who betted 10 Chips on the WINNER In Exacta Category and won 65 Chips
Same partner/opponent 6/10.
Kuch samajh nhi a raha 
But still, congratulations to all the winners 
And Obsessed and Silpa, wow, girls, and my fellow Ravenclaws 
Congrats Alaukik too 
And for those who lost 🤗
Nita 2nd topper🥳
Congrats
Winner of Roulette Round is:
_NINA_
Who betted 10 Chips on the WINNER In Exacta Category and won 65 Chips
Give me some award, I guessed it right 🤣
Congrats NINA 🥳
Hehe
I thought people will choose Kochi
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k