😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😵
McGonagall is sass defined. One time Death came for her. She just looked at him over her glasses and he left. She's unkillable. 😏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
No re no bet
Its just we had deal ki if she wins more than 5 points I will praise her in 200 words
Oh wow I am waiting now, our Mahi deserves it😉
😈 must use little sheep brain now
ohhoo
My score is 6/10
She is savage indeed😆Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
McGonagall is sass defined. One time Death came for her. She just looked at him over her glasses and he left. She's unkillable. 😏
I just scored 5 points ... didnt expect to win poker round .. 😲
I don't want to praise herOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh wow I am waiting now, our Mahi deserves it😉
But a deal is deal
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
1.4k