Aww thank you dear🤗. Your name is Renne ? Cute one yaar 😃❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aww thank you dear🤗. Your name is Renne ? Cute one yaar 😃❤️
I am good ,it feels good to visit this time to time 😂😂
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Aww thank you dear🤗. Your name is Renne ? Cute one yaar 😃❤️
Yup, it's Renee. Thanks Akshita 🤗
I am to here almost all the timeOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
I am good ,it feels good to visit this time to time 😂😂
Ohh then sorry 🤣 I m doing good..not done yet ....will be MIA from tmrw 😎Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
I noticed you first 😆 blame my slow internet 🤔
I'm okay just a little busy these days. Dont get time to hunt here 😭
How are you gurl? Done with the busy schedule?
shushh! You are the biggest celeb around here😆 everyone appreciates you for running this thread ❤️ no comparison with me 🥺
j/k 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why is it that whenever I hear Indian names my Sanskrit loving brain starts working in a weird way
Same! I love Sanskrit language.
There is always a funny bone in everyoneOriginally posted by: -Obsessed-
Renee 🤗 don't feed my ego too much yaar, I will genuinely think I'm the next charlie chaplin or something 😆
Just need to discover it
I actually imagined Cow in fridge 🤣🤣