Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Dono hi ek takkar ke hai.Made for each other 🤢
Desperate!
I want them to get married asap. Do zindagi bach jayengi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Dono hi ek takkar ke hai.Made for each other 🤢
Desperate!
I want them to get married asap. Do zindagi bach jayengi😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I did but backspaced 🥺 I saw Sonu’s name on Wikipedia and the hype for him is unmatched. I don’t even like him that much but I thought his fans would choose him
Koi na Hume kuch goals mil jaayenge 😔
True AF🤣
Koi baat nahi but was it not female pop singer ?Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I did but backspaced 🥺 I saw Sonu’s name on Wikipedia and the hype for him is unmatched. I don’t even like him that much but I thought his fans would choose him
Damn thats a long time. I was kg kid back then 🤣Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i joined in kyph days and took a year to become goldie
True AF🤣
Are You and @TeluguChokri going to watch next season?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I did but backspaced 🥺 I saw Sonu’s name on Wikipedia and the hype for him is unmatched. I don’t even like him that much but I thought his fans would choose him
Don't worry I did the same
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Damn thats a long time. I was kg kid back then 🤣
What's your age now? 🤣
Koi na Hume kuch goals mil jaayenge 😔
But I trash talked myself up so much in front of my opponent. How can I face the shame? Thug also expects me to fail. I refuse to be such a consistent loser

Satyavachan. I pray their shippers's wish come true 🤣